- Updated On:
- November 28, 2021
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- 737 m2
- Year Built: 2013
This well-maintained, modern, and luxurious property offers its residents numerous amenities. Located in a quiet side street, without through traffic in the heart of the attractive neighborhood Campestre, the property convinces on the outside with a beautiful garden with palm trees and tropical plants, a large spa area with a pool, covered terrace, bar, and bathroom as well as a garage with space for up to four vehicles.
Inside, residents will enjoy a spacious living area on the ground floor. This includes a large veranda, the entrance hall, a bright TV or family room, a bedroom which can also be used as an office, a dining room, and the large living room with an adjoining half bathroom. Both the living room and the TV/family room offer access to the garden. Not to forget the also large kitchen with pantry and partly brand-new electrical appliances. Also integrated on the ground floor is a service room with its own bathroom.
Just as spacious as the living area is the sleeping area on the upper floor. A special highlight is the large master suite with bamboo floor, huge bathroom with tub, shower, double sinks, and walk-in closet as well as a covered roof terrace. In addition, you will find upstairs three further regular bedrooms, one with a balcony, two bathrooms, and a TV/fitness area.
The house is equipped with various technical details that provide increased well-being and greatly simplify many things in daily life. Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout the living and sleeping areas, and even in the bar, regulate the room temperature to the desired level. Extensively laid marble floors provide a refined living ambiance, and the automatic irrigation system ensures an evergreen garden. For more information on the available amenities, please take a look at the FACTS section below.
Year of construction｜2013
Lot | 900 m2 (9.688 ft2)
Width x length | 30 m x 30 m
Construction | 737 m2 (7.932 ft2)
- VERY GOOD LOCATION
- GENEROUS SPACE
- GARDEN WITH POOL, TERRACE, AND BAR
- MODERN CONTEMPORARY ARCHITECTURE
HOUSE AND LOT
- 1 Large master suite with
- Bathroom (incl. shower, tub, double sink)
- Dressing room
- Covered terrace
- Bamboo floor
- Coffered ceiling
- 1 bedroom with walk-in closet and bathroom
- 1 bedroom with wooden wardrobe and balcony
- 1 bedroom with wooden wardrobe
- 1 large bathroom with shower
- TV/fitness area
- Large veranda
- Entrance hall
- Family/TV room with access to the garden
- Large dining room
- Spacious living room with access to the garden
- Kitchen with
- Stove (new)
- Extractor hood (new)
- Dishwasher (new)
- Granite countertops
- Half bathroom
- Service room with bathroom
- Large party room with bar
- Filtered pool (8 x 3 m) with mosaic finish
- Covered terrace with electricity
- Large garage with electric door for up to four cars
- L-shaped garden with palm trees, tropical plants, and lawn
- Air conditioning throughout the house, including the bar
- Ceiling fans
- Marble floors
- Complete walled and gated
- Stationary gas tank
- Hydropneumatic water pressure system
- Water softening system
- Biological septic tank
- Modern toilet paper friendly sanitary system
- Automatic irrigation system for the garden
- Well with pump and filter for the pool
- City water for the housing supply
- Connection to the public power grid
- Outdoor lighting (floodlights)
- Water heater
- High-speed Internet
- Very good mobile phone reception
The modern property offered here is located in a quiet side street, without through traffic in the heart of the attractive neighborhood Campestre. Campestre is a well-kept, green neighborhood with a mixture of colorful single-family homes and large mansions.
Due to its convenient location between Prolongación Paseo Montejo and Mexico 261 (Calle 60), two main arteries in Mérida, both the historic center and popular hotspots in the northern part of the city, such as the “Galerías Mérida” shopping center, Costco, universities, etc., are easily accessible from Campestre. All destinations are only a few minutes’ drives away by car.
The popular Gulf Coast is also quickly reached. Just follow the Prolongación Montejo to the north. Immediately after passing under the Periférico, Mérida’s major beltway, the road also turns into a well-maintained eight-lane highway. This leads directly to Progreso, the cultural center on the coast that stretches from Chuburna Puerto to San Crisanto and is now known as the “Yucatan Riviera.”
But you don’t necessarily have to leave Campestre. The neighborhood itself has everything you need for daily life, such as grocery stores, pharmacies, great cafes, restaurants, banks, gyms, as well as a beautiful park with a church. Be sure to try the café “C’est Pantastic” and enjoy the delicious croissants.
- Parque San Juanitas with church｜280 m (919 ft).
- Café “C’est Pantastic”｜500 m (1,640 ft)
- Costco (supermarket)｜3.8 km (2.4 mi)
- Plaza Galerías Mérida (mall)｜4 km (2.5 mi)
- Mérida Centro (Gran Plaza)｜4.1 km (2.5 mi)
- Progreso (Beach)｜32 km (19.9 mi)
ONLY LONG-TERM RENTALS (SIX MONTHS OR MORE)
- The regularly GARDEN- AND POOL MAINTENANCE is included in the rent.
- ELECTRICITY is not included in the rent! A reading of the electric meter must be performed upon check-in and check-out. One KWh is charged at 4 MXN. All amounts are due in cash.
- Any FURTHER COSTS OF LIVING such as gas, garbage disposal, interior cleaning are to be borne by the tenant.
- A DAMAGE DEPOSIT is held by the owner until checkout.
- SMOKING is not permitted inside.
- PETS are allowed by prior arrangements.
Thank you for your interest in our listing! If you have any further questions or would like to make an appointment to view this property, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Telefon/WhatsApp: +52 (999) 381 6286
VOIP weltweit: +49 (30) 6293 8046
Telefon/WhatsApp: +52 (999) 242 7749
DISCLAIMER: The information which appears with each listing is provided by the owner. Yucatan Property Scouts makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information but cannot be responsible for omissions or errors. Prices and exchange rates are subject to change.