ADORABLE HOME WITH HUGE GARDEN IN CALM NEIGHBORHOOD FOR RENT (YPS-02-0047)
- Updated On:
- August 14, 2022
- 3 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 1,511 m2 Lot
- 505 m2 Area Size
This adorable home is a pure understatement! Situated in the heart of Chuburná de Hidalgo, not far from the church “Nuestra Señora De La Asunción”, the well-kept facade of the house does not let you imagine what a great property is hidden behind it. This estate is truly unique, not only in his direct neighborhood!
The property can be divided into two sections. The living- and sleeping area is accommodated in a typical two-story townhouse but extensively renovated and modernized. It features on the ground floor an entrance hall, a living room, and a kitchen with an adjoining dining room as well as a half bathroom and the entire service area. On the upper floor, you are going to find three spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom comes with a dedicated hallway, a bathroom, as well as a dressing room, and a roof terrace. The two regular bedrooms come with wooden wardrobes and share a bathroom. The front bedroom even offers the luxury of two balconies, one of which is completely covered.
In the rear, the property opens to a fantastic, huge, garden and play paradise with a large kidney-shaped pool including a fountain, wide green areas, palm trees, tropical plants, and even a classic, fully functional chain carousel. Likewise, to the gorgeous garden and play paradise belongs a large studio with a directly adjacent office as well as a roofed terrace with a bar. Both, the studio, and the office have extra high ceilings. The huge panoramic windows of the studio grant a great view over the garden and pool. Two bathrooms next to the bar ensure short distances and undisturbed privacy in the living and sleeping area.
All parts of the building are air-conditioned throughout and partly equipped with ceiling fans. To minimize energy costs a powerful solar system was installed. There is also a garage for one vehicle. For further details on the equipment of this great property, please refer to the following section FACTS.
- BEAUTIFUL HUGE GARDEN WITH POOL AND FOUNTAIN
- FULLY AIR-CONDITIONED
- MINIMAL ENERGY COSTS THANKS TO SOLAR TECHNOLOGY
- BIG STUDIO AND OFFICE WITH HIGH CEILINGS
- QUIET NEIGHBORHOOD (CUL-DE-SAC)
HOUSE AND LOT
- Entrance hall
- Living room
- Dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 1 master bedroom with:
- Walk-in closet
- Roof terrace
- 1 bedroom with:
- 2 balconies
- 1 bedroom with wardrobe
- Service area
- Half bathroom
- Spacious studio with:
- High ceilings
- Panorama windows
- Large office with high ceilings and skylights
- 2 bathrooms
- Corridor with hand basin
- Huge roofed main terrace
- Bar with indirect lighting and large TV
- Spacious garden with tropical plants, and palm trees (elegantly illuminated at night)
- Kidney-shaped, filtered swimming pool with a waterfall
- Fully functional, illuminated chain carousel
- Machinery room
- Front yard
- Boundary wall with artistic applications
- Air-conditioning all over the house
- High-quality ceiling fans
- High-quality windows and doors with screens
- Automatic irrigation system
- Solar system (24 panels)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- City water connection
- Well water
- Several water tanks
- Water pressurization system
- Stationary gas tank
- Water heater
- High-speed internet available
- Tiled floors
- Completely walled and gated
- Very quiet cul-de-sac!
- ONLY LONG-TERM RENTALS (SIX MONTHS OR MORE)
- The regular GARDEN- AND POOL MAINTENANCE is included in the rent.
- The tenant will bear any FURTHER COSTS OF LIVING such as electricity, gas, water, garbage disposal, interior cleaning, internet service, etc.
- The owner holds a DAMAGE DEPOSIT until checkout. Provided there is no damage at the time of move-out, this will be refunded.
- SMOKING is not permitted inside.
- PETS are only allowed by prior arrangements.
- The maximum of OVERNIGHT GUESTS is limited to six guests.
This outstanding property is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of the attractive neighborhood of Chuburná de Hidalgo. The center of the neighborhood, the Chuburná Park with its charming church “Nuestra Señora De La Asunción”, is literally around the corner and can be reached on foot in just two minutes.
Chuburná de Hidalgo is a quiet, green district between the historic center of Mérida and the modern, vibrant northern part. Colorful detached houses, small, gated communities, and partly also larger, high-quality houses and villas characterize this neighborhood.
Due to its convenient location close to Mexico 261 (Calle 60), one of Mérida’s main access roads, it is easy to reach both Mérida’s center as well as popular hot spots in the northern part like the shopping malls “Gran Plaza”, “Galerías Mérida” or “The Harbor” in just a few minutes by car.
Even the popular Golf coast is easily reachable. Just follow the MEX261 (Calle 60) further north. It soon leads to another important main road Prolongation Montejo. Immediately after passing Periférico, Mérida’s important ring road, the road turns into a well-maintained six-lane highway. That takes you straight to Progreso, the cultural center at the coastline stretching from Chuburna Puerto to San Crisanto, which nowadays is also called the “Yucatan Riviera”.
- Parque de Chuburná｜200 m (0.12 mi)｜2 min (by foot)
- Costco｜3.7 km (2.3 mi)｜8 min
- Plaza Galerías Mérida (mall)｜3.9 km (2.4 mi)｜8 min
- Mérida Centro (Gran Plaza)｜5.2 km (3.2 mi)｜16 min
- Progreso (beach)｜31.5 km (19.6 mi)｜30 min
Thank you for your interest in our listing! If you have any further questions or would like to make an appointment to view this property, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Phone/WhatsApp: +52 (999) 381 6286
VOIP worldwide: +49 (30) 6293 8046
Phone/WhatsApp: +52 (999) 242 7749
DISCLAIMER: The information which appears with each listing is provided by the owner. Yucatan Property Scouts makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information but cannot be responsible for omissions or errors. Prices and exchange rates are subject to change.
Languages | English, German
Phone | +52 (999) 381 6286
Email | email@example.com
Languages | Spanish, English, German
Phone | +52 (999) 242 7749
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org