WELL MAINTAINED 450 HA RANCH IN THE HEART OF THE LIVESTOCK REGION PANABÁ (YPS-02-0064)
- Updated On:
- August 14, 2022
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 4,504,892 m2 Lot
- 144 m2 Area Size
The attractive farmland and well-maintained facilities of Ranch Los Pirules are located on the soil of the municipality of Panabá, the main cattle-raising region of Yucatán. The ideal geographic conditions of this region favor this form of agriculture and, with proper management, ensure consistent yields.
With 450 hectares (1,113 acres) of total land, the ranch offers ample ground for cultivation. The territory consists to a large extent of already cleared pastureland, in addition to natural areas and the actual ranch with access roads, stables, paddocks, residential buildings, etc. 50 hectares of pastureland are already equipped with an irrigation system with powerful pumps. If necessary, the system can be extended to other areas.
A noteworthy feature of the ranch’s natural areas is its 12 cenotes of different structures and sizes, which can be developed for tourist use. Also worth mentioning is the planned integration of the Pirules Ranch into the EÓLICO wind energy park program of the Yucatán state government. A total of six wind turbines are planned on the ranch’s property, promising not only extra income in the future but also a further expansion of the infrastructure.
The facilities of the ranch, its stables, paddocks, houses, etc., are without exception in a clean and orderly condition. The solid equipment of the property also includes the connection to the public power grid with transformers of different power categories. For more information about the ranch’s amenities as well as its location, please refer to the following sections FACTS and LOCATION.
Lot | 450 ha (1,113 acres)
Construction | 144 m2 (1,550 ft2)
- 450 HA (1,113 ACRES) TOTAL AREA
- 50 HA (123.5 ACRES) OF IRRIGATED PASTURELAND
- 12 CENOTES ON THE PROPERTY
- ALL FACILITIES ARE IN GOOD CONDITION
- QUIET LOCATION NEAR THE GULF OF MEXICO
- FUTURE EXTRA INCOME FROM WIND TURBINES
- Main house with
- 2 bedrooms
- Combined living/dining room
- 3 further residential buildings
- Extensive garden with various fruit and ornamental trees
- Ranch Pirules is part of the EÓLICO wind power park Panabá with six wind turbines on the farm area
- 12 cenotes of different structures and sizes
- 2 wells
- 8 high-quality enclosures, built with oil-sealed posts, sturdy metal poles, and screws (no nails, no splintered wood)
- 7 drinkers of various sizes with galvanized pipe protection
- 6 strategically placed concrete feed troughs, built with high-quality oil-sealed wood and galvanized sheet metal
- 4 feeding troughs with stone floors and drinking facilities, built with high-quality oil-sealed wood
- 2 gates for the removal of cattle
- Gate with stable concrete stairs for comfortable vaccination or inspection of cattle (high-quality wood/concrete construction)
- Storage shed (10 m x 4 m)
- Separate area for sheep: stalls, pens, feeding troughs, and drinkers
- Wooden shelter with palm reed roof for horses
- Rich flora and fauna
- Connection to the public power grid
- 1 deep well with a weathervane (4 hp Kholer motor pump as backup)
- 2 deep wells, each with 35 hp submersible pumps for irrigation of up to 25 hectares per module
- 1 deep well without pump (about 40 meters from the power line)
- 10 hp submersible pump
- 10,000-liter water tank to supply the houses
- 2 access routes with asphalt and dirt roads
The well-maintained Pirules Ranch is located in the territory of the municipality of Panabá, one of 106 municipalities in the Mexican state of Yucatán on the peninsula of the same name. The municipality of Panabá, like the municipalities of Tizimín, Buctzotz, and several others, is considered a key region in Yucatán’s primary sector, cattle ranching. This important region accounts for nearly two-thirds of all of Yucatán’s livestock production.
With its vast pastures, the flat land offers ideal conditions for cattle breeding but also for the cultivation of fruits, timber, etc. In addition, the water supply is guaranteed all year round. While in the rainy season, the soils are sufficiently supplied with the vital raw material by natural means, irrigation in the dry season is carried out by artificial irrigation systems. For this purpose, the ranchers of the region can rely on an almost inexhaustible resource that is unique in the world: underground, interconnected water streams that either come to light in cenotes or are tapped by wells.
The supply of the ranch with all things of the daily need takes place problem-free in the next larger town Tizimín. Groceries can also be purchased in the village of Sucilá, just 22 km (14 mi) away. In addition to the ideal geographic conditions, the short distances to the beautiful beaches of the Gulf of Mexico and Rio Lagartos, with its important biosphere reserve, which is very popular among locals and tourists, contribute to the attractiveness of the location of the ranch.
DISTANCES FROM THE PROPERTY TO
- Tizimín｜40 km (25 mi)
- Rio Lagartos (Golf of México)｜80 km (50 mi)
- Valladolid｜90 km (56 mi)
- Chichen Itzá (Mayan pyramids)｜90 km (56 mi)
- Mérida Centro｜165 km (103 mi)
- Mérida Int. Airport｜185 km (115 mi)
- Cancún Int. Airport｜240 km (149 mi)
Thank you for your interest in our listing! If you have any further questions or would like to make an appointment to view this property, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Telefon/WhatsApp: +52 (999) 381 6286
VOIP weltweit: +49 (30) 6293 8046
Telefon/WhatsApp: +52 (999) 242 7749
DISCLAIMER: The information which appears with each listing is provided by the owner. Yucatan Property Scouts makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information but cannot be responsible for omissions or errors. Prices and exchange rates are subject to change.
Languages | English, German
Phone | +52 (999) 381 6286
Email | email@example.com
Languages | Spanish, English, German
Phone | +52 (999) 242 7749
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org