PREMIUM COLONIAL HOME IN BEST CENTRO LOCATION FOR RENT (YPS-01-0110)
- Updated On:
- August 14, 2022
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 385 m2 Lot
- 228 m2 Area Size
Bright rooms, high ceilings, a lovely garden with a cenote-shaped pool, and many more, is what you can expect from this well-maintained premium colonial home in one of Mérida’s best Centro locations.
The fully furnished and tastefully decorated house offers two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. While the master bedroom upstairs comes with a big terrace that provides wonderful views over the garden offers the bedrooms downstairs direct access to it. Furthermore, ensures the first-floor bedroom, that the house is also usable for handicapped people who have to avoid stairs.
Definitely, a highlight of the house is the stylish and colorful kitchen with its huge hood, kitchen island, and breakfast area with bar stools. A big glass door connects the kitchen with the garden and provides lots of light for the kitchen and living room. Both, the kitchen and the living room as well as the hallway to the second-floor bedroom, provide high ceilings for a great indoor climate even during Mérida’s hot summer days.
A storage room next to the kitchen plus a half-bathroom complete the first floor. Outside you are going to find an additional small room with glass sliding doors, a laundry room, a covered terrace with a ceiling fan, and a further storage room for the pool equipment. A nice spiral staircase leads you to another terrace on the second floor and further up to the well-maintained roof from where you have great views all over Mérida’s fantastic colonial downtown.
Not to forget and definitely worth mentioning is the great ambiance of the garden at nighttime when the lights transform the scenery into a romantic green oasis of wellbeing.
FOR RENT from 1,650 USD monthly
The rental price in MXN is subject to exchange rate changes!
Year of latest renovation｜2019
- FANTASTIC LOCATION
- FULLY FURNISHED AND EQUIPPED
- LOVELY GARDEN WITH POOL
- WELL MAINTAINED
HOUSE AND LOT
- 2 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- 2 Bonus rooms
- Big dining and living room
- Kitchen with breakfast bar and large cupboard (polished cement finish)
- Visitor bathroom
- Laundry room
- Storage room
- Lovely garden with cenote-shaped pool
- Lots of light and good airflow
- High-speed internet available
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- TV and satellite dish
- Cement and pasta tiled floors in great condition
- High beamed ceilings
- City water + well
- Water heater
- Stationary gas tank
- Water tank
- Septic tank
- Absolutely clean and sealed roof
- The rent includes HIGH-SPEED INTERNET (Wi-Fi), PHONE (local & international), CABLE TV, WATER, POOL-, and GARDEN MAINTENANCE. LIMITED HOUSEKEEPING services are also provided.
- ELECTRICITY is NOT included! A reading of the electric meter has to be performed upon check-in and check-out. Payment is made directly by the tenant to the electricity company CFE.
- A DAMAGE DEPOSIT is held by the owner until checkout.
- SMOKING is not allowed on the entire property.
- PETS are only allowed by prior arrangements.
- The maximum of OVERNIGHT GUESTS is limited to four guests. Additional overnight guests are not permitted.
Considered one of the oldest neighborhoods of Merida, Barrio de Santiago has a lot of history dating back nearly 400 years. It is by far one of the most demanded, colorful, and well-restored neighborhoods. Many Americans and Canadians reside here and have renovated colonial-style homes.
A great number of Mérida’s main tourist attractions like theaters, galleries, museums, as well as lots of fine restaurants and famous parks like Parque Santiago, Parque Santa Lucia, and Plaza Grande with the main cathedral are within walking distance. So is the meanwhile famous Mérida English Library (MEL), a popular meeting place for many English-speaking visitors and residents.
The combination of its fantastic location, great colonial architecture, and wide range of cultural and leisure activities makes Santiago absolutely unique and a great place to live!
- Mérida English Library (MEL)｜30 m (984 ft)｜1 minute
- Parque Santa Lucía｜550 m (1,804 ft)｜7 minutes
- Parque Santa Ana｜800 m (2,625 ft)｜10 minutes
- Parque Santiago｜600 m (1,969 ft)｜5 minutes
- Teatro José Peón Contreras｜700 m (2,297 ft)｜9 minutes
- Plaza Grande｜850 m (2,789 ft)｜11 minutes
Thank you for your interest in our listing! If you have any further questions or would like to make an appointment to view this property, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Phone/WhatsApp: +52 (999) 381 6286
VOIP worldwide: +49 (30) 6293 8046
Phone/WhatsApp: +52 (999) 242 7749
DISCLAIMER: The information which appears with each listing is provided by the owner. Yucatan Property Scouts makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information but cannot be responsible for omissions or errors. Prices and exchange rates are subject to change.
Languages | English, German
Phone | +52 (999) 381 6286
Email | email@example.com
Languages | Spanish, English, German
Phone | +52 (999) 242 7749
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org