- Updated On:
- October 24, 2021
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
With its very well-kept grounds, attractive residential building, and two cenotes on the associated territory, this ranch is a great opportunity for everyone looking for a personal, inexpensive piece of freedom in the heart of the Yucatan. Its great location near the world-famous historical Mayan sites of Chichen Itzá makes this property a great family estate or private retirement home, but it also opens up numerous possibilities for tourist use applications such as an extraordinary nature boutique hotel, or as living space for self-caterers and supporters of the farm-to-table concept or something similar.
With 127 hectares (314 acres) of land, the ranch also offers sufficient space for agricultural use, for example for cattle breeding or for growing the limes and avocados that thrive in this area. In the event that your preferred type of cultivation requires more land, it is advisable and possible to purchase additional farmland in the region.
The ranch gets its electricity from a power generator. Its water supply is ensured by several deep wells with pumps. The well-kept house has a large living room and kitchen with a dining area on the ground floor and a bedroom with a bathroom on the upper floor. From the bedroom, you also have access to a large roof terrace, from which you can let the view wander over the neat garden and the grounds of the ranch. In the immediate vicinity of the house, there is a chapel with a rustic palapa roof and a high garage for two large vehicles.
The ranch area includes various stables for raising poultry, pigs, and cattle. There are also several fenced paddocks. The interior of the farm is framed by a combination of a sturdy, white wooden fence, and an accurate natural stone wall. The well-developed access road from the main road to the interior of the ranch is also worth mentioning.
Lot | 127 ha (314 acres)
- GOOD LOCATION CLOSE TO CHICHEN ITZA
- TWO CENOTES IN THE FIELD OF THE RANCH
- WELL-KEPT LIVING AND RANCH AREA
- WELL-DEVELOPED ACCESS TO MAIN STREET
- Well-kept house with
- Living room
- Kitchen with dining area
- Roof terrace with a great view over the ranch
- Garage for two large vehicles
- Storage room
- Washing area
- Well-tended garden with large kapok trees (Ceiba) and fruit trees
- Chapel with palapa roof
- Two cenotes on the grounds of the ranch
- Well-developed access road
- Fully fenced-in interior (partly with a carefully crafted natural stone wall)
- Several clean stalls for raising poultry, pigs, and cattle
- Fenced paddocks
- Well-kept wooden beamed ceilings
- All rooms in the living area are completely tiled
- Gas water boiler
- Water tanks
- Electricity via generator
- Several deep wells with pumps (some with weathervane)
The ranch is located in the area of the municipality of Yaxcabá not far from the town of Libre Unión. The center of Merida is only about 100 km away and can be reached quickly and easily via the well-developed highway that connects the capital of Yucatan with Cancún. The world-famous Maya cities of Chichen Itzá and the fantastic Cenote Ik Kil, two tourist magnets that should not be missing in any travel guide, are just around the corner at about 35 km.
- Izamal Center｜50 km (31 mi)｜50 min
- Maya Ruins of Chichen Itza｜35 km (22 mi)｜35 min
- Cenote Ik Kil｜40 km (25 mi)｜40 min
- Mérida Center｜102 km (63 mi)｜1:20 hrs
- Mérida Int. Airport｜119 km (74 mi)｜1:40 hrs
- Cancún Int. Airport｜230 km (143 mi)｜2:50 hrs
Thank you for your interest in our listing! If you have any further questions or would like to make an appointment to view this property, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Telefon/WhatsApp: +52 (999) 381 6286
VOIP weltweit: +49 (30) 6293 8046
Telefon/WhatsApp: +52 (999) 242 7749
DISCLAIMER: The information which appears with each listing is provided by the owner. Yucatan Property Scouts makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information but cannot be responsible for omissions or errors. Prices and exchange rates are subject to change.