- Updated On:
- January 3, 2022
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 228 m2
- Year Built: 2021
This beautiful townhouse was completely restored in 2021, whereby the colonial roots of the building, such as its beautiful facade, the natural stone walls, and partly also the floor coverings, were preserved and impressively integrated into the otherwise modern overall concept.
The house has two floors, with the upper floor in the current configuration accommodating a large bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and terrace. On this level, there is still space for additional rooms, which can be ordered at an additional cost.
Another, also large bedroom with an en-suite bathroom is located on the spacious ground floor. This also offers a large reception/living area, a dining room, a study, and a kitchen with cedar wood cabinets and granite countertops. In addition, a guest toilet ensures that the privacy of the residents in the bedrooms remains undisturbed.
The garden at the rear of the property features an illuminated Chukum pool. All other features of this completely restored colonial house can be found in the Facts section below.
Year of construction｜2021
Lot | 302 m2 (3,250 ft2)
Width x length | 7.8 m x 40.8 m
Construction | 228 m2 (2,454 ft2)
- TWO BEDROOMS WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOMS
- POOL WITH CHUKUM AND LED LIGHTS
- AIR CONDITIONERS
- KITCHEN WITH CEDAR CABINETS AND WHITE GRANITE COUNTERTOPS
- COMPLETELY NEW ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING FIXTURES
HOUSE AND LOT
- Living room
- Dining room
- Integral kitchen with cedar cabinets, sink, and white granite countertops
- Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Half bathroom
- Interior garden
- Pool with Chukum and led submersible lamps
- Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- A/C in bedrooms
- Preparation for a/c
- Ceiling fans
- Gas installation
- New and original pasta tile flooring
- White granite kitchen countertop
- Polished concrete bathroom countertops
- Arbiter lights in all rooms
- Stake light fixtures in the garden area
- Floor lamps in open spaces
- Cedar interior and exterior doors
- Black ironwork door and glass in the kitchen
- Iron railings on stairs
- Original colonial facade
- Hydropneumatic system for water pressure
- Septic tank
- New electrical installations
- New hydraulic-sanitary installations
- Well for the swimming pool
This completely restored colonial townhouse is located in the southern part of Mérida’s historic center, not far from the park “San Cristobal” with its impressive church “Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe”. Also, just a few blocks away is the “San Juan” park with the “San Juan Bautista” church and a large green area with a central fountain.
The neighborhood, which is one of the oldest Centro neighborhoods in Mérida, is characterized by colorful, mostly one-story townhouses, some with colonial facades.
Many downtown attractions, such as the large market halls of the Mercado “San Benito” or the central Plaza Grande, are within easy walking distance. In addition, with Uber, inDriver, and taxis, very good driving services are available to reach more distant destinations, even in the north of the city, cheaply and quickly. If you prefer the bus, there are also good connections at an even lower price.
DISTANCES FROM THE PROPERTY TO
- Park San Cristobal｜220 m (722 ft)
- Market San Benito｜500 m (1,640 ft)
- Park San Juan｜1 km (0.6 mi)
- Plaza Grande｜3 km (0.8 mi)
- Park Santa Lucia｜8 km (1.1 mi)
- Airport Mérida｜7 km (4.3 mi)
Thank you for your interest in our listing! If you have any further questions or would like to make an appointment to view this property, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Telefon/WhatsApp: +52 (999) 381 6286
VOIP weltweit: +49 (30) 6293 8046
Telefon/WhatsApp: +52 (999) 242 7749
DISCLAIMER: The information which appears with each listing is provided by the owner. Yucatan Property Scouts makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information but cannot be responsible for omissions or errors. Prices and exchange rates are subject to change.