BRAND NEW MODERN CITY HOUSE IN MÉRIDA CENTRO, BARRIO DE SANTIAGO (YPS-02-0013)
- Updated On:
- August 14, 2022
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 234 m2 Lot
- 230 m2 Area Size
This brand-new, two-story city house is located in “Barrio de Santiago”, one of Mérida’s most demanded Centro neighborhoods. It offers three bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom and a walk-in closet. One bedroom is situated downstairs, which makes the house very attractive for people who have difficulties taking stairs.
In addition to the bedroom houses the ground floor a further bathroom, a half bathroom as well as a spacious living room followed by a fully equipped open kitchen with granite countertops and a dining area. A pretty inner garden separates the living area from the kitchen and dining area and provides in combination with sealed skylights lots of light throughout the whole house. Large, wide openable windows grant access to the garden with a filtered pool and jacuzzi, plus an outdoor shower. A wide staircase with a beautifully crafted wood and iron railing leads you to the second floor with the two remaining bedrooms.
In this house, it is worth taking a look at the details. The white pasta tiles with the great colorful ornaments, as well as the different designed great wooden doors, harmonize very well with each other and look very good. The centrally located corridor and inner garden have a double ceiling height, which gives the house an airy and bright ambiance. Within the beautifully landscaped front garden, various tropical plants and palm trees form a great contrast to the quaint stone wall. A design feature that can also be found in the actual garden and even in one bedroom.
The house comes with a garage for one big car which is a huge benefit in the city. The garage door is operated by an electric motor and works with remote control. Furthermore, comes the house partly furnished. Please have a look at the following FACTS section for more information about the furnishing.
Year of construction｜2020
- BRAND NEW WITH GREAT DETAILS
- PARTLY FURNISHED
- GARDEN WITH POOL AND JACUZZI
- GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD
HOUSE AND LOT
- 3 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and walk-in closets
- 1 further complete bathroom
- 1 half bathroom
- Receiver / Livingroom
- Fully equipped open kitchen with granite counter-tops
- Dining area
- Green inner garden
- Front yard with plants
- Garage for one car (incl. laundry area)
- Garden with plants and outdoor shower
- Filtered pool (2.5 m x 5.5 m)
- Storage room
- Modern designed city house
- Great colorful pasta tiles
- Wide openable windows (garden front) for lots of light and a good airflow
- Sealed skylights for indirect daylight
- Stonewall application
- Further space for a bar
- Completely walled and gated
- 6 air-conditioners all over the house
- 4 ceiling fans
- 1 refrigerator
- 1 microwave
- 1 modern six flame gas burner stove
- 1 washing machine and dryer combination
- 1 dining room table with 6 chairs
- 1 hardwood designer table with 6 chairs
- Sofa in the living room
- Electric water heater
- Water pressure pump
- Electric garage door
- Automatic irrigation system
- Filter system for the pool and the jacuzzi
- City water
- High-speed internet available in the area
Considered one of the oldest neighborhoods of Merida, Barrio de Santiago has a lot of history dating back nearly 400 years. It is by far one of the most demanded, colorful, and well-restored neighborhoods. Many Americans and Canadians reside here and have renovated colonial-style homes.
A great number of Mérida’s main tourist attractions like theaters, galleries, museums, as well as lots of fine restaurants and famous parks like Parque Santiago, Parque Santa Lucia, or Plaza Grande with the main cathedral are within walking distance. So is the meanwhile famous Mérida English Library (MEL), a popular meeting place for many English-speaking visitors and residents.
The combination out of its fantastic location, great colonial architecture, and wide range of cultural and leisure activities makes Santiago absolutely unique and a great place to live!
- Parque Santiago｜850 m (0.53 mi)｜2 min
- Mérida English Library (MEL)｜1.2 km (0.75 mi)｜5 min
- Plaza Grande｜1.6 km (1.0 mi)｜5 min
- Teatro José Peón｜1.7 km (1.06 mi)｜6 min
- Parque Santa Lucía｜1.5 km (0.93 mi)｜5 min
- Parque Santa Ana｜2.3 KM (1.43 mi)｜6 min
Thank you for your interest in our listing! If you have any further questions or would like to make an appointment to view this property, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Phone/WhatsApp: +52 (999) 381 6286
VOIP worldwide: +49 (30) 6293 8046
Phone/WhatsApp: +52 (999) 242 7749
DISCLAIMER: The information which appears with each listing is provided by the owner. Yucatan Property Scouts makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information but cannot be responsible for omissions or errors. Prices and exchange rates are subject to change.
Languages | English, German
Phone | +52 (999) 381 6286
Email | email@example.com
Languages | Spanish, English, German
Phone | +52 (999) 242 7749
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org