- Updated On:
- October 6, 2021
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 171 m2
Designed by nature and one of Mérida’s upcoming star architects, combines this amazing rental home Mérida’s traditional colonial architecture with nature, rustic and modern elements as well as all modern amenities in a truly unique way. While nature implemented a wonderful living tree into the colonial structure, managed the architect to integrate the given nature elements into her architectural concept in order for them to coexist in harmony. The result is an outstanding home full of peace and joy.
The house features two cozy bedrooms, each one with its dedicated bathroom. Both bedrooms are located on the second floor. The master bedroom grants access to a homey terrace with the formerly mentioned tree. Its huge panoramic windows provide great views over the lovely garden with its illuminated, filtered Chukum pool. A further big terrace next to the first bedroom in front of the house works as a sun deck.
Downstairs you are going to find the tastefully furnished and decorated living area consisting out of the living room, the great dining room in the center, an office corner, as well as an open kitchen plus an inner terrace and a half bathroom. Definitely a major highlight, and next to the dining area the heart of the living area, is the open kitchen. It comes fully equipped and its practical layout in combination with lots of space, allows you to become very creative in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends. The huge kitchen island with several comfortable bar chairs in the center of the kitchen is the perfect place to gather them all together to either enjoy cooking together or just spend leisure time maybe with a glass of wine in a beautiful surrounding.
Next to the two terraces on the second floor is the lovely garden with its illuminated, filtered Chukum pool the third outside area of this unique property and the best place to cool down after one of Mérida’s hot summers days. A clean storage room in the back completes this great offer. It hosts all the cleaning and gardening equipment as well as the water heater and the machinery for the house.
As mentioned before, this beautiful home comes FULLY FURNISHED, TASTEFULLY DECORATED, and COMPLETELY EQUIPPED. It is the perfect place for everybody who is seeking to rent an extraordinary home either long-term or short-term.
Year of latest renovation｜2018
- FULLY FURNISHED, DECORATED, AND EQUIPPED
- UNIQUE ARCHITECTURE WITH INTEGRATED LIVING TREE
- COMPLETELY RESTORED IN 2018
- GREAT LOCATION IN MERIDA’S HISTORICAL CENTER
HOUSE AND LOT
- Master bedroom with bathroom and terrace
- Regular bedroom with bathroom
- Living room
- Dining room
- Office area
- Fully equipped open kitchen
- Half bathroom
- Inner terrace
- Big 2nd-floor terrace (sun deck)
- Lovely garden with illuminated filtered pool
- Laundry/storage room
- Fenced Yard
- High ceilings
- Pasta tiles
- Ceiling fans
- Window covers
- Fire extinguisher
- Water heater
- Stationary gas tank
- City water + Well
- Water tank on the roof
- Septic tank (biodegradable)
- Up to date, toilet paper friendly plumbing system
- Up to date electrical installation
- Smart TV
- Comfortable Hammocks
- Complete kitchen equipment
- Complete bed- and bathroom equipment
- High-speed internet
- Washing machine
- Pool equipment (nets and brushes)
- City Water
- House cleaning once a week
- Pool cleaning once a week
FURTHER RENTAL DETAILS
- ELECTRICITY is NOT included! A reading of the electric meter has to be performed upon check-in and check-out. One kwh is calculated with 3.5 MXN.
- All amounts are due in cash.
- A DAMAGE DEPOSIT is held by the owner until checkout.
- SMOKING is not allowed on the entire property.
- PETS are only allowed by prior arrangements.
- The maximum of OVERNIGHT GUESTS is limited to four guests. Additional overnight guests are not permitted.
This unique home is located in the heart of Mérida’s historic center, within short walking distance to the center square as well as Parque Santiago and the Zoological Park. It is therefore very close to most of Mérida’s main attractions like the cathedral, numerous museums, theaters, and of course bars and fine restaurants. Also, the meanwhile famous Mérida English Library (MEL), a popular meeting place for many English-speaking visitors and residents is not far away.
Just have a look at the following table with the walking distances to some of Mérida’s main attractions within the historical center:
- Property to Zoological Park: 400 meters | 5 minutes
- Property to Park Santiago: 850 meters | 11 minutes
- Property to Park San Sebastian: 1,200 meters | 15 minutes
- Property to Park San Juan: 1,300 meters | 16 minutes
- Property to Park Plaza Grande: 1,300 meters | 17 minutes
- Property to Mérida English Library (MEL): 1,600 meters | 19 minutes
- Property to Park La Ermita: 1,700 meters | 21 minutes
- Property to Park Santa Lucía: 1,800 meters | 23 minutes
Thank you for your interest in our listing! If you have any further questions or would like to make an appointment to view this property, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Phone/WhatsApp: +52 (999) 381 6286
VOIP worldwide: +49 (30) 6293 8046
Phone/WhatsApp: +52 (999) 242 7749
DISCLAIMER: The information which appears with each listing is provided by the owner. Yucatan Property Scouts makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information but cannot be responsible for omissions or errors. Prices and exchange rates are subject to change.