about 155,727 USD or 204,403 CAD
1 USD = 20.8635 MXN or 1.3126 CAD
Mérida, Yucatán｜Centro｜Historic Center
Bedrooms 4｜ Bathrooms 2
Lot｜358 m2 (3,854 ft2)
Width x Length｜8.4 m x 39.3 m
Construction｜197.6 m2 (2,127 ft2)
This wonderful colonial style home features really all the attractive colonial details you are seeking for in a property like this. Your expectations after contemplating the beautiful facade will not be disappointed. Its original colorful pasta tiles are not only complete, but they are also in outstanding shape. So are the original doors and windows as well as the whole structure of the house.
The high steal beamed ceilings were just completely restored. They are absolutely dry and just need some paint. The layout of the house, mostly a major issue in a restoration project, is attractive and usable like it is. All rooms are practically arranged and properly divided. This can minimize the costs of restoration substantially.
In total the house features four bedrooms and two bathrooms. In addition to that, it comes with a big combined dining and living room, a kitchen and a storage room. The big garden provides definitely sufficient space for a large pool as well as a sun deck and green areas. Moreover, its fruit trees provide you sour oranges and other fruits all year round.
This nice colonial-style house is located in the heart of Mérida’s historic center, within short walking distance to the center square as well as Parque San Juan and Parque Santiago. It is therefore very close to most of Mérida’s main attractions like the cathedral, numerous museums, theaters and of course bars and fine restaurants. Also, the meanwhile famous Mérida English Library (MEL), a popular meeting place for many English-speaking visitors and residents is not far away.
Just have a look at the following table with the walking distances to some of Mérida’s main attractions within the historical center:
• Property to Park San Juan: 280 meters / 4 minutes
• Property to Park Plaza Grande: 700 meters / 9 minutes
• Property to Park La Ermita: 800 meters / 10 minutes
• Property to Park Santiago: 850 meters / 11 minutes
• Property to Mérida English Library (MEL): 1,200 meters / 15 minutes
• Property to Park Santa Lucía: 1,300 meters / 17 minutes
• ALL ATTRACTIVE COLONIAL FEATURES AVAILABLE
• APPEALING AND PRACTICAL LAYOUT
• BIG GARDEN
• VERY WELL CONSERVED STRUCTURE
HOUSE AND LOT
• 4 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Combined dining and living room
• Storage room
• Spacious garden with room for a big pool
• Elegant colonial-style facade
• High steal beamed ceilings
• Original pasta tile floors in very good condition
• Original wooden doors and windows
• High-speed internet available
• City water
• Septic tank
Thank you for your interest in our listing! If you have further questions or in case you would like to arrange an appointment to see this property, please do not hesitate to contact us!
René Jeremias (German/English)
Phone: +52 (999) 381 6286
Jörg Rösener (Spanish/German/English)
Phone: +52 (999) 242 7749
DISCLAIMER: The information which appears with each listing is provided by the owner. Yucatan Property Scouts makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information but cannot be responsible for omissions or errors. Prices and exchange rates are subject to change.