FOR SALE｜165,900 USD
about 3,313,488 MXN or 211,253 CAD
1 USD = 19.9728 MXN or 1.2734 CAD
FOR RENT｜700 USD (monthly)
about 13,981 MXN or 891 CAD
LONG TERM RENTALS ONLY (SIX MONTHS OR MORE)!
Mérida, Yucatan｜García Ginerés
Bedrooms 3｜ Bathrooms 3
Lot｜362 m2 (3906 ft2)
Width x Length｜9.5 m x 33.9 m
Construction｜220 m2 (2133 ft2)
This appealing one-story house is located in a quiet street in García Ginerés, one of the chicest and beautiful neighborhoods of Merida. It comes fully furnished and features three bedrooms and likewise three bathrooms. While the master bedroom provides its dedicated en-suite bathroom, share the two regular bedrooms one bathroom in the middle. Air conditioners in every bedroom provide a proper climate during the hot Meridian summer months.
The sun illuminates the large combined dining and living area and every other room through remarkable windows. During the day, the house is so bright from time to time that you might even think you forgot to turn off the light. The kitchen is fully equipped and ready to prepare delicious meals. Each room impresses with the right proportions and loving decoration and furniture.
The likewise lovingly arranged garden in the back of the property is a great resting place. Just enjoy the red light of Merida’s wonderful sunsets, reflected in the green leaves and white walls of the house, and watch the birds bathing in the fountain. This place is simply peaceful and beautiful. A casita in the middle of the garden offers another complete bathroom and can serve either as a service room or even as a fourth bedroom. There is even room for a dip pool in the back. In addition to the garden offers the property a small green area in front of the house with a massive palm tree. A garage, which is currently used as a terrace completes this great offer.
• Year of construction｜1970s
• Year of latest renovation｜2017
• ATTRACTIVE NEIGHBORHOOD
• FULLY FURNISHED
• GARDEN WITH FOUNTAIN
• TRANSFERABLE FIDEICOMISO IN PLACE
HOUSE AND LOT
• 1 master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• 2 regular bedrooms
• 1 bathroom
• Spacious combined living and dining room
• Fully equipped Kitchen with large cupboard
• Casita with complete bathroom
• Garden with fountain and space for a dip pool
• Garage for one car (currently a furnished terrace)
• Front yard with massive palm tree
• Ceiling fans
• Washer and dryer combination
• Satellite dish
• Stationary gas tank
• Water heater
• City water
• Water tank
• High-speed internet available
• Lots of light and good airflow
FURTHER RENTAL DETAILS
• ELECTRICITY is NOT included! A reading of the electric meter has to be performed upon check-in and check-out. One kwh is calculated with 3.5 MXN. All amounts are due in cash.
• Further UTILITY EXPENSES such as gas, gardening, or interior cleaning are NOT included in the rental price.
• A DAMAGE DEPOSIT is held by the owner until checkout.
• SMOKING is not allowed on the entire property.
• PETS are only allowed by prior arrangements.
• The maximum of OVERNIGHT GUESTS is limited to four guests. Additional overnight guests are not permitted.
With its impressive big old mansions, wonderfully designed green parks, great tree population and complete amenities like hospitals, schools, etc. belongs García Ginerés definitely to the chicest and popular neighborhoods in Mérida. Especially worth mentioning is Parque de Las Americas, the biggest and most beautiful park in the neighborhood of García Ginerés and so far, all over Mérida.
Its location northwest of Mérida’s historical center makes García Ginerés especially interesting for people who would like to live in a green and calm neighborhood, close to the historical center, with a good connection to the modern vibrant northern part.
The house itself is perfectly situated in a calm street between the already mentioned pretty Parque de Las Americas and the idyllic Parque de La Ibérica. Just four blocks separate the property from both parks. Just one block more in the direction of Parque de Las Americas and you reach Avenida Colón, which can be considered the backbone of the García Ginerés neighborhood. It has been a reference point for decades, not just in the city, but in the entire state. The avenue begins at the Miguel Hidalgo roundabout and ends at Paseo de Montejo. It is lined with many centenary trees and grand mansions. Its proximity to Mérida’s brand-new convention center, the main hotel zone as well as the area around the slow food market with its popular restaurants and cafes has brought it growing attention from both national and foreign visitors.
DISTANCES FROM THE PROPERTY TO:
• Parque de Las Américas｜450 m (0.3 mi)｜6 min. on foot｜2 min. by car
• Parque La Ibérica｜500 m (0.31 mi)｜6 min. on foot｜2 min. by car
• Clínica Mérida｜950 m (0.59 mi)｜12 min. on foot｜3 min. by car
• Slow Food Market｜1.5 km (0.93 mi)｜18 min. on foot｜6 min. by car
• New mall Paseo 60｜1.7 km (1.06 mi)｜21 min. on foot｜5 min. by car
• Paseo Montejo｜1.8 km (1.12 mi)｜22 min. on foot｜6 min. by car
Thank you for your interest in our listing! If you have further questions or in case you would like to arrange an appointment to see this fantastic property, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Languages | English, German
Phone | +52 (999) 381 6286
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages | Spanish, English, German
Phone | +52 (999) 242 7749
Email | email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: The information which appears with each listing is provided by the owner. Yucatan Property Scouts makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information but cannot be responsible for omissions or errors. Prices and exchange rates are subject to change.