FOR SALE｜5,999,000 MXN
about 272,111 USD or 369,222 CAD
1 USD = 22.0462 MXN or 1.3569 CAD
North of Mérida, Yucatán｜Conkal｜Southern Entrance of Conkal
Bedrooms 4｜ Bathrooms 6
Property｜607 m2 (6,534 ft2)
Construction｜580 m2 (6,243 ft2)
You always asked yourself how it might feel to live in the mystic atmosphere and beautiful environment of one of Yucatán’s old haciendas? Here is your chance to figure it out. This extraordinary wonderful house, north of Merida, built just five years ago in the style of a Mexican hacienda, offers you the opportunity to live in exactly that enjoyable environment. It comes with all the comfort of our time to just a fraction of the costs of an old hacienda.
Enjoy a cup of coffee in the shade of your bow hall while watching the fountain of your pool. Organize a Barbecue with family and friends in a therefore dedicated area of your garden. Have a drink with them later at your bar and enjoy the cool night at your spacious roof terrace. Or just live your usual daily life in an unusual ambiance. Your new home offers all these possibilities and many more.
The current owners of that treasure are very attached to the Mexican traditions. They not only collect antiques, they literally fell in love with the history and architecture of the Yucatan haciendas. Their passion is reflected in the numerous antique pieces of furniture which they have well-arranged all over the place, as well as the many stone and wood applications used in the construction of the house.
So how can you make this jewel your new home? Well, the owners leave it up to you, if you would like to rent or buy it. On top of that, they give you the opportunity to purchase parts of the antique exquisite furniture. Even better, if you rent the place most of the furniture stays.
One last word about the overall condition of the house. It is without a doubt excellent! Apart from the fact that the house is nearly new, the owners paid great attention even to the smallest details during the construction and they also took great care of it afterward.
• Entrance hall with an antique main entrance door from an old church
• All doors, windows, frames, as well as the kitchen cabinets, are made of real fine cedarwood.
• Spacious dining and living room
• Breakfast room
• Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
• 3 Bedrooms with bathroom and walk-in closets
• Master bedroom with a big bathroom, incl. Jacuzzi, a shower area, walk-in closet, and terrace
• 1 Visitor bathroom
• Spacious roof terrace with bar area, separate storage room, and bathroom
• Swimming pool with fountain and separate bathroom
• A beautiful mixture of real antique hacienda stones and wood applications
• Garden with Barbecue area, incl. chimney
• Fully air-conditioned + fans all over the place
• High-speed internet available
• Fully fenced (walls with electric fences)
• Surveillance cameras
• Service room with bathroom
• Laundry area
• Storage room
• Garage for up to 3 cars
Thank you for your interest in our listing! If you have further questions or in case you would like to arrange an appointment to see this property, please do not hesitate to contact us!
René Jeremias (German/English)
Phone: +52 (999) 381 6286
Jörg Rösener (Spanish/German/English)
Phone: +52 (999) 242 7749
DISCLAIMER: The information which appears with each listing is provided by the owner. Yucatan Property Scouts makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information but cannot be responsible for omissions or errors. Prices and exchange rates are subject to change.