- Updated On:
- February 10, 2022
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 159 m2
If you are looking for a great place to live or rent out where a fantastic location, colonial charm, and the flexibility of two independent modern casitas come together in one great colonial home, this might be the exact right offer for you!
Behind the pretty colonial facade, you are going to find two lovingly restored rooms with the typical high coffered ceilings and unicolor pasta tiles of the region. The rooms currently serve as a living and dining room. Two large door openings bordered with natural stone provide access through to the fully equipped kitchen with a launch area in the back. The opening between the living and dining area can be closed with an elegant sliding glass door that not only looks good but is also practical. Thanks to it, the large room can be divided into several segments, which has advantages for the air conditioning of the rooms.
From the kitchen, you can go directly to the terrace with a palapa roof and further into the garden with its large green trees, which provide longed-for shade, especially during the hot summer days. The garden area houses two independent casitas separated by a spacious pool area with a filtered pool, two fountains, an outdoor shower, and space for sun loungers. The casitas are modernly equipped, and each includes a spacious bedroom, an en-suite bathroom, and a walk-in closet.
As a special highlight, there is another, currently unused open space behind the second casita, which can be designed by the new owners at will. The construction of additional premises is also conceivable.
The house comes partly furnished. A half bathroom next to the kitchen as well as a laundry area behind the second bedroom complete this great offer. Parking lots can be rented in the immediate vicinity. For further information about the house and its furnishing please have a look at the following FACTS section.
- PRIME LOCATION
- LOVINGLY REMODELED COLONIAL PART
- TWO INDEPENDENT MODERN CASITAS
- PARTLY FURNISHED
- BIG GARDEN WITH POOL AND FOUNTAIN
HOUSE AND LOT
- 2 bedrooms (casitas) with ensuite bathrooms and walk-in closets
- 1 half bathroom
- Receiver / Livingroom (colonial)
- Dining room (colonial)
- Fully equipped open kitchen with a breakfast bar and a launch area
- Terrace with palapa roof
- Garden with huge trees and tropical plants
- Big filtered pool with fountain (Chukum finish)
- Outdoor shower
- Laundry area
- An additional piece of land behind the 2nd bedroom (casita)
- Lovingly restored colonial part with:
- Attractive colonial façade
- High coffered ceilings
- Unicolor pasta tiles
- Sliding door between living and dining room
- Appealing stone applications
- 2 modern casitas
- Polished cement floor with colorful pasta tile applications (kitchen)
- Modern tiles in wood plank look (casitas)
- Completely walled
- Sealed skylights for more daylight
- Ceiling fans
- Several pieces of furniture
- Water heaters (gas)
- Water pressure pump
- Water tanks (Tinaco)
- Gas tank
- Filter system for the pool
- City water + well
- High-speed internet available in the area
The direct neighborhood of this charming colonial home is without exaggeration one of the most beautiful and sought-after locations in Mérida’s historic old town. Nestled between the colorful artists ‘district of Santa Ana and the tourist hotspot Santa Lucia, is a great number of Mérida’s main Centro attractions like theaters, galleries, museums, as well as lots of fine restaurants, cafés, and further famous parks like Parque Santiago or Plaza Grande with the main cathedral, just a few minutes walk away.
Like Barrio de Santiago, which starts literally just around the corner, belongs this area to the oldest neighborhoods of Mérida. Many Americans and Canadians reside here and have renovated colonial homes.
The combination out of its fantastic location, great colonial architecture, and wide range of cultural and leisure activities makes this neighborhood absolutely unique and a great place to live!
- Mérida English Library (MEL)｜170 m (0.11 mi)｜2 min
- Parque Santa Lucía｜600 m (0.37 mi)｜8 min
- Parque Santa Ana｜650 m (0.40 mi)｜9 min
- Parque Santiago｜700 m (0.43 mi)｜9 min
- Teatro José Peón｜800 m (0.50 mi)｜10 min
- Paseo Montejo｜850 m (0.53 mi)｜11 min
- Plaza Grande｜950 m (0.59 mi)｜12 min
Thank you for your interest in our listing! If you have any further questions or would like to make an appointment to view this property, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Phone/WhatsApp: +52 (999) 381 6286
VOIP worldwide: +49 (30) 6293 8046
Phone/WhatsApp: +52 (999) 242 7749
DISCLAIMER: The information which appears with each listing is provided by the owner. Yucatan Property Scouts makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information but cannot be responsible for omissions or errors. Prices and exchange rates are subject to change.