- Updated On:
- September 29, 2021
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 494 m2
- Year Built: 2000
If space and a good location in a quiet neighborhood matter, this is the ideal property! The 999 m2 (10,753 ft2) lot houses a large 494 m2 (5,322 ft2) two-story home in very good overall condition. Apart from that, it provides lots of space for further construction, since nearly half of the lot is currently unused.
The house features in total four bedrooms, all of them are located on the second floor. Three bedrooms come with their own dedicated bathroom and walk-in closet. The fourth bedroom can also be used as a studio, offer in addition to that access to a balcony, which expends over two sides of the house.
Downstairs you are going to find a spacious combined dining and living room as well as a big kitchen with cabinets, granite countertops, a breakfast area, and a big pantry plus a separate half bathroom. Big windows in the living area provide lots of light and ensure good airflow. The fine marble floors give the rooms a high-quality ambiance.
The living area grants access to the garden with the huge covered terrace with bar and the pool area, which consists out of a big filtered pool, a dedicated half bathroom, and a storage room for the pool and garden equipment.
A service hall, as well as an entrance in the kitchen, leads you to the large service area, consisting out of a service room with a complete bathroom, a big storage room, and the laundry area. A garage for up to four cars, equipped with an electric gate, plus an automatic irrigation system complete this great offer. Please have a look at the FACTS section in order to get an overview of all amenities.
Year of construction｜2000
- HUGE PROPERTY WITH SPACE FOR FURTHER CONSTRUCTION
- GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD
- LARGE AND DEEP FILTERED POOL (5 X 10 M)
- VERY GOOD OVERALL CONDITION
HOUSE AND LOT
- Master bedroom with huge bathroom, walk-in closet, and balcony
- Two bedrooms with dedicated bathroom and walk-in closet
- One bedroom or studio with balcony
- Half bathroom
- Huge combined dining and living room
- Spacious kitchen with cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast area, and big pantry
- Entrance hall with double-height ceilings
- Service room with bathroom
- Laundry room
- Several storage rooms
- Big covered terrace with bar
- Balcony / Roof terrace
- Large and deep filtered pool (5 x 10 m)
- A dedicated half bathroom and storage room for the pool area
- Large garage for up to two cars
- Further parking lots for two cars
- Servant hall
- Ceiling fans
- Marble floors
- Heavy wooden entrance door
- Fine wooden handrails
- High-speed internet available
- Completely walled and gated
- Electric gate
- Water heater
- Stationary gas tank
- Water tank
- Septic tank
- Up to date electrical installation
- Automatic irrigation system
Campestre is a highly demanded, attractive neighborhood north of Mérida’s historical center. Located between Prolongación Montejo and the main road 261 it offers the comfort of living in a very quiet area and the opportunity to reach Merida’s vibrant northern part with its popular malls, schools, universities, etc. and all famous Centro attractions just within a short drive. Even Progreso and the beach are within easy reach.
But you are not obligated to drive, Campestre itself offers everything you need for daily life such as grocery stores, pharmacies, great cafes, restaurants as well as a nice park and a church.
Thank you for your interest in our listing! If you have any further questions or would like to make an appointment to view this property, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Phone/WhatsApp: +52 (999) 381 6286
VOIP worldwide: +49 (30) 6293 8046
Phone/WhatsApp: +52 (999) 242 7749
DISCLAIMER: The information which appears with each listing is provided by the owner. Yucatan Property Scouts makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information but cannot be responsible for omissions or errors. Prices and exchange rates are subject to change.