- Updated On:
- September 29, 2021
- 4 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- 580 m2
- Year Built: 2012
You always asked yourself how it might feel to live in the mystic atmosphere and beautiful environment of one of Yucatán’s old haciendas? Here is your chance to figure it out. This extraordinary wonderful house, north of Merida, built in 2012 in the style of a Mexican hacienda, offers you the opportunity to live in exactly that enjoyable environment. It provides all the comfort of our modern times to just a fraction of the costs of an old hacienda.
Enjoy a cup of coffee in the shade of your bow hall while watching the fountain of your pool. Organize a barbeque with family and friends in a therefore dedicated area of your garden. Have a drink with them later at your bar and enjoy the cool night at your spacious roof terrace. Or just live your usual daily life in an unusual ambiance. Your new home offers all these possibilities and many more.
The house provides four spacious bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom. A further room is currently used as an office but can easily be repurposed into a fifth bedroom. Furthermore, the house offers a huge combined dining and living room, a separate breakfast room as well as a fully equipped kitchen plus a complete services area.
The current owners of that treasure are very attached to Mexican history and traditions. They literally fell in love with the era and architecture of the great Yucatan haciendas and collect all kinds of antiques from around the area. Their passion is reflected in the numerous antique pieces of furniture and art which they have well-arranged all over the place, as well as the many stone and wood applications used in the construction of the house. The good thing for you is, the owners offer you the unique chance to buy selected pieces aside from the house.
Year of construction｜2012
- GREAT HACIENDA-STYLE ARCHITECTURE
- BIG GARDEN WITH POOL AND BARBEQUE
- HUGE ROOF TERRACE WITH BAR
- CALM NEIGHBORHOOD
HOUSE AND LOT
- Entrance hall with an antique main entrance door from an old church
- Spacious combined dining and living room
- Breakfast room
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- 3 Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and walk-in closets
- Master bedroom with big en-suite bathroom, incl. Jacuzzi, shower, walk-in closet, and terrace
- Office (or fifth bedroom)
- Half bathroom
- Spacious roof terrace with bar, separate storage room, and bathroom
- Swimming pool with fountain
- Complete bathroom for the pool area
- Green garden with barbeque area
- Service area with bedroom, bathroom, and laundry area
- Storage room
- Garage for up to three cars
- Air-conditioners all over the house
- Ceiling fans all over the house
- All doors, windows, frames, and kitchen cabinets, are made of real fine cedar-wood
- Beautiful mixture out of real antique hacienda stones and wood applications
- High-speed internet available
- Fully fenced (walls with electric fences)
- Surveillance cameras
Thank you for your interest in our listing! If you have any further questions or would like to make an appointment to view this property, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Phone/WhatsApp: +52 (999) 381 6286
VOIP worldwide: +49 (30) 6293 8046
Phone/WhatsApp: +52 (999) 242 7749
DISCLAIMER: The information which appears with each listing is provided by the owner. Yucatan Property Scouts makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information but cannot be responsible for omissions or errors. Prices and exchange rates are subject to change.